πŸ’―πŸ”žSlay queen mistakenly leaks naked video and is trending the internetπŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Image
 Girl from a popular town in Ghana has mistakenly leaked her video on the internet and it is the most talked Click here to watch the video πŸ”žπŸ”₯ about leak in the past few days some of them have gotten it but it has been deleted You're lucky to watch this leaked video the link up will tell you how to watch and download the video on this site that's in the link above  It's the most talked about and it's really tending fast more than you could expect a viral video to trend πŸ”₯πŸ”ž

I’m still paying the loan I took to marry my wife but she wants divorce -Man cries

 According to him, servicing the loan has put pressure on his finances, so he is unable to pamper his wife with gifts as often as he did before their marriage, but manages to discharge his responsibilities as the head of the home CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 😱 AND ITS IN THE LINK

However, the wife is not willing to exercise patience with him to finish the lone payment, which he is doing alone, and wants to divorce him. 

"I got married a year and half ago and my wife already wants a divorce. Meanwhile, I am still paying for the loan I took to get married to her. Because of the loan I’m paying, our finances have been affected and I’m not able to provide her with everything she needs.  

My wife has not been patient with me at all and I am in tears as I am typing this because as a man it’s not easy to put your all into something and see it fall apart. I have done everything I can for this woman. When we were dating, I sacrificed so much for her even to the point that it was greatly affecting me. But because of love I was doing it. 

When we were going to get married, I told her we can do a simple wedding because of money issues but she got so pissed at me for even suggesting a simple marriage and because of that, we broke up for a few months and I had to go back and beg her because I really love her.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ”₯πŸ”žSlay Queens Twerks And Get Naked πŸ”žOn CameraπŸ”ž πŸ“Έ

Woman Catches Slay Queen In Her Bed Having Se* πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ with Her Husband Video 2mins 45secs

Woman Catches slay queen with her husband and makes her walk naked in public πŸ’―πŸ”žπŸ”₯