πŸ’―πŸ”žSlay queen mistakenly leaks naked video and is trending the internetπŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Image
 Girl from a popular town in Ghana has mistakenly leaked her video on the internet and it is the most talked Click here to watch the video πŸ”žπŸ”₯ about leak in the past few days some of them have gotten it but it has been deleted You're lucky to watch this leaked video the link up will tell you how to watch and download the video on this site that's in the link above  It's the most talked about and it's really tending fast more than you could expect a viral video to trend πŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Michy is pained so doesn't tell what I do for her and my son - Shatta Wale

 After years of splitting, Shatta Wale has opened up about his breakup with his girlfriend Michy. Although the musician didn't tell the cause of his breakup with his girlfriend, he is accusing Michy of painting him as an irresponsible father, hence, keeping him away from his son. 

In an interview with Accra-based Hitz Fm, Shatta Wale revealed that he gives Michy money and stuff for herself and their son.

Click here to see the video Shatta Wale bringing more Unexpected secret or tap on the screen

“The girl has pain in her heart because we are not enemies. The last time she came here, I was watching the interview.

And I was like, why don’t you go out and tell people that when I left Shatta, he bought me a car. And after two years, I bought her a house. But she doesn’t tell anybody.
"

Adding that “On my birthday, I gave her my Mercedes Benz to drive around and gave her $5,000 to cruise. She said she didn’t want to come to the party, so I said she should chill around,” Shatta told Andy Dosty.

Shatta Wale believes his ex-girlfriend is acting out of pain but he said that he would, on no other day, badmouth his baby mama because, despite their differences, she held him down when he most needed it.

“It’s just sad that she doesn’t want to take that pain out. What sin have I caused that she doesn’t even allow me to see my son?

Shatta Michy is a very nice person. I wouldn’t want to come out and say bad things about her. I love her because we’ve been through a lot. She was there when I didn’t have anything until I got something.”

Shatta Wale and Michy’s love story was an inspiration and almost all Ghanaians wished their love lasted after their grand proposal, however, the couple had a messy breakup.

According to Shatta, he has been fulfilling his duties as a co-parent to both Majesty (their song) and Michy. But she refuses to acknowledge his efforts publicly. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ”₯πŸ”žSlay Queens Twerks And Get Naked πŸ”žOn CameraπŸ”ž πŸ“Έ

Woman Catches Slay Queen In Her Bed Having Se* πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ with Her Husband Video 2mins 45secs

Woman Catches slay queen with her husband and makes her walk naked in public πŸ’―πŸ”žπŸ”₯