πŸ’―πŸ”žSlay queen mistakenly leaks naked video and is trending the internetπŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Image
 Girl from a popular town in Ghana has mistakenly leaked her video on the internet and it is the most talked Click here to watch the video πŸ”žπŸ”₯ about leak in the past few days some of them have gotten it but it has been deleted You're lucky to watch this leaked video the link up will tell you how to watch and download the video on this site that's in the link above  It's the most talked about and it's really tending fast more than you could expect a viral video to trend πŸ”₯πŸ”ž

I stopped having sex when I got pregnant - Nana Ama McBrown

Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown has opened up about all the precautions she had to take so she didn't lose her baby. Speaking to Naa Ashorkor on her 'We Got This' show, Nana Ama revealed that after she broke the news of the pregnancy to her husband, they agreed not to have sex until the baby was born.
 
"After I broke the news to my husband, he didn't believe me until I sent a picture of the results to him. Then he called back and opted to pick me up from the hospital to the house. When he came, he was smiling and I could see it.
We were excited and he said if so, then we weren't going to have sex. But this was something we weren't already doing during the IVF process." Here's the thing, you need the man in the process because you can’t do it alone.
The man is like 40% of the process while you are the 60% because you are the vessel in this. When I look at the way the procedure went and my husband's role in it, I realised he has been really supportive," she said.
Among some other precautions, Nana Ama noted that she downloaded Apps that taught her how to live like a pregnant woman She added that she, however, had a smooth pregnancy until she gave birth. "Pregnancy is a beautiful experience. My own was so smooth. There were no reactions.
I was not vomiting or falling sick. I ate well, slept well and was virtually well throughout. The only thing I wasn't doing was having sex. I stopped having sex," she said.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ”₯πŸ”žSlay Queens Twerks And Get Naked πŸ”žOn CameraπŸ”ž πŸ“Έ

Woman Catches Slay Queen In Her Bed Having Se* πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ with Her Husband Video 2mins 45secs

Woman Catches slay queen with her husband and makes her walk naked in public πŸ’―πŸ”žπŸ”₯