πŸ’―πŸ”žSlay queen mistakenly leaks naked video and is trending the internetπŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Image
 Girl from a popular town in Ghana has mistakenly leaked her video on the internet and it is the most talked Click here to watch the video πŸ”žπŸ”₯ about leak in the past few days some of them have gotten it but it has been deleted You're lucky to watch this leaked video the link up will tell you how to watch and download the video on this site that's in the link above  It's the most talked about and it's really tending fast more than you could expect a viral video to trend πŸ”₯πŸ”ž

'I am not interested in men again' - Kisa Gbekle (WATCH)

 The Ghanaian actress in an interview with Zion Felix claimed that she would need rich men to survive and take good care of her expensive body. Last year, Kisa Gbekle disclosed that she spent about GH60,000 to enhance her body.  

You are aware that I have just completed my entire body. And it isn’t easy. It’s a large sum of money. So I need someone who is wealthy and has a lot of money. It doesn’t matter how old you are. I’m cool as long as the person is cool, calm, collected, and heavy,” she said.

Click here to see the video of the most recent reviews

However, the actress says she is no more interested in men because she has seen it all. In an interview with Abeiku Santana on the Atuu show, the actress said her previous claim that her expensive body needs to be managed by rich men was borne out of naivety.

I used to think my body is expensive so it should be for big men. Maybe I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m not even interested in such things anymore. I’m no longer for any big man. I’m not even interested in men these days because I’ve seen it all, she said 

According to her, "men were chasing me all over but I don’t want a relationship. I don’t want a boyfriend. I’m not interested in women either. I’m not a lesbian". Hear more from her in the video below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ”₯πŸ”žSlay Queens Twerks And Get Naked πŸ”žOn CameraπŸ”ž πŸ“Έ

Woman Catches Slay Queen In Her Bed Having Se* πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ with Her Husband Video 2mins 45secs

Woman Catches slay queen with her husband and makes her walk naked in public πŸ’―πŸ”žπŸ”₯