πŸ’―πŸ”žSlay queen mistakenly leaks naked video and is trending the internetπŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Image
 Girl from a popular town in Ghana has mistakenly leaked her video on the internet and it is the most talked Click here to watch the video πŸ”žπŸ”₯ about leak in the past few days some of them have gotten it but it has been deleted You're lucky to watch this leaked video the link up will tell you how to watch and download the video on this site that's in the link above  It's the most talked about and it's really tending fast more than you could expect a viral video to trend πŸ”₯πŸ”ž

Lil Win was cheating and starving me so cheated back' - Ex-wife confesses (WATCH)

 The ex-wife of LilWin has confessed to cheating on the actor because she was starving  According to Patricia Afriyie, the Kumawood actor failed to support her financially and that forced her to look for satisfaction elsewhere. In a new interview about their marriage failure, she said whilst hunger killing her,  LilWin was cheating with Sandra Ababio.

I saw her [Sandra’s] nude photos on LilWin’s phone, that was when I believed the dating rumours. I cheated on him because of hunger. I was starved. Ask him how many times he also cheated on me. I can mention all the girls he slept with ,” she said.

Patricia recounted some of the struggles she had to endure with the actor before his breakthrough. “We went through a lot of challenges when I met him. There were times we had to drink ‘gari soakings’ before going to bed," she said.


According to her, “people even tried to advise me against leaving him but I didn’t because I had hopes that things would get better. I met him when he was an upcoming actor and a shoe seller" .  Click to listen to her interview





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ”₯πŸ”žSlay Queens Twerks And Get Naked πŸ”žOn CameraπŸ”ž πŸ“Έ

Woman Catches Slay Queen In Her Bed Having Se* πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ with Her Husband Video 2mins 45secs

Woman Catches slay queen with her husband and makes her walk naked in public πŸ’―πŸ”žπŸ”₯